- The Solid Rock Riders (herein as SRR) is a non-profit, educational website for promoting cycling and is affiliated with Christian-based organizations who support cycling as a recreation in the San Antonio, Texas area. All rules and policies of a sponsored ride are subject to governance by the ride's sponsorer.
- The SRR web site includes information and materials obtained from various sources that have been originated by the bicycling community. SRR and any of its associates do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the safety, accuracy, authenticity, completeness or usefulness of any information obtained from this web site.
- SRR will not be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury arising from errors or omissions in the information or loss of information obtained from this web site.
- SRR will not be responsible for any injury to any individual, rider or non-rider, any damage to any bicycle or equipment or personal property as a result of using ride directions obtained from this web site.
- SRR is not responsible for the safety of any route chosen by SRR and it is understood that riders are responsible to determine for themselves the safety and appropriateness of any route. Riders are responsible to check with their medical providers to assess their ability and fitness level before participation and use of information provided by this web site.
- SRR has no control over the availability of remote web sites, and is not responsible for the information found at those sites. The inclusion of a link in www.solidrockriders.com web site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by SRR.
- SRR is not responsible for any product or services being linked to, listed on, advertised on, or in any way associated with this web site. In addition, SRR is not responsible for any injury or damage to any individual or any property as a result of any services or products being linked to, listed on, advertised on or in any way associated with this web site.
- SRR will not disclose any personal information that users provide to us or through any interfaces of www.solidrockriders.com to any third party without their permission.
- Participants of any SRR rides or events agree to hold SRR and any third parties harmless, in connection with information provided by www.solidrockriders.com against any liability, loss or damage caused by or arising from my use of information provided by www.solidrockriders.com and participation there in.
Privacy Statement: The information collected from the user is solely for the purpose of SRR. Any personal information given to this site will not be sold, shared, bartered, traded, or loaned to any individual, company, organization or other entity. All user-supplied information is held as confidential unless required by law.
©2011—2017 Solid Rock Riders. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.